Monday, June 23, 2008

Garden Veggies

We got back from Atlanta last night after a weekend filled with family, drinks, and lots and lots of food--all related to my cousin's wedding. We had a nice time. I need to go for a run and good Lord, someone get me to a yoga class quickly. From the kolaches we bought at the Czech Stop in West on the way to Dallas, to the Chinese food at the airport, to the pizza, to the lovely lunch and yummy champagne at the bridesmaids' luncheon, to the cajun food at the rehearsal dinner, to more pizza late-night after the rehearsal dinner and drinks at the hotel bar, to the surf and turf at the wedding reception, and to the many, many drinks all weekend long, I need a week filled with more fruits and vegetables and much less alcohol. I will post some pictures of the weekend soon.

-------
Do you know what's so great about having a garden...no salmonella from the tomatoes. Also, Cody cooks so many meals that he calls "garden meals". Just picks all the ingredients and then cooks them, with the exception of a few things. Everyone should have a garden. Although I will admit, I want nothing to do with it except to ask about it and occasionally go out there and look at it. I don't want to work in it. So if I weren't married to someone who likes to garden, I wouldn't have one either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home