Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What would you pay?

I spent $60 on a yoga top the other day. I'm an idiot.

-------
We rented No Country for Old Men Saturday night. Didn't it win the Oscar for best picture? It was good, but weird. Javier Bardem's hair alone made him look frightening.

-------
We are flying out of Dallas tomorrow to Atlanta for my cousin's wedding. Why Dallas, you might ask. Because my sister lives there so we can spend the night with her and we got plane tickets for $183 a piece. It would have cost us more than double to fly out of Austin even with the cost of gas. Speaking of...


Beautiful.

2 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

I just spent $75 on a tank of gas. You'll have the yoga top for longer.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Good point. It's really cute, too.

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home