Thursday, June 12, 2008

Girl Power

Now that Top Chef is over, maybe I will be able to sleep on Wednesday nights. It comes on at 9:00 and I go to bed around 10:00 so I'm all wound up after the show. And of course I thought it would be a good idea to go to yoga at 6:30 this morning and no, I did not sleep well. However, I am very happy that Stephanie won--finally, a female Top Chef! If they had given it to Lisa, I had vowed to never watch again. Well, unless the two people that Cody knows get on next season's show. Then, I would have had to watch.

On a brighter note, the top 20 dancers on So You Think You Can Dance performed for the first time last night. I had to DVR it, so I'll watch tonight and then the results show comes on at 8:00. Summer television is awesome!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home