Monday, May 05, 2008

Hot Commodity

I have been looking for a new job for quite some time for a number of reasons. I finally got a job offer today and I had planned to happily accept it until I talked with my boss. After a few hours, he had rewritten my job description and offered me more money than the new job if I would stay. Of course I am staying, not just because of the money but because the new job description is much better than my current one and because I didn't really want to leave. I've built relationships here and they are strong ones. The money was just an added incentive. So, anyway, I'm having a really good day. And I've been out of town so I'm heading back to yoga tonight (Thank God!). From the looks of the online schedule, Margaret is teaching. I didn't know this day could get any better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home