Monday, June 09, 2008

Update

I had my post-op visit today and everything came back normal from the D&C. All is well and hopefully, I will be pregnant again soon. If not, we'll have lots of fun trying, which is good considering that part of our marriage has been a no-no since this happened. Cody has been very patient, but is chomping at the bit, I'm sure.

-------
It is incredibly humid outside but I sucked it up and ran just over four miles this morning. I had to. I made a commitment to myself and dammit I was determined to keep it. I got back from running and all of my animals were just lying around on the couch as they often do. I yelled, "Yay! I did it!" They did not seem enthused. But they're so cute.

-------

Will wonders never cease? Hillary Clinton conceded and Barack Obama will be the Democratic presidential nominee! I am happy as a lark about this! He needs the young vote to win...no question about it. And while they have come out so far, they are not reliable historically. And when I say "they", I am obviously referring to my own generation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home