Thursday, May 22, 2008

Funky

I'm tired and grumpy. Gas is slowly, or should I say quickly, rising to $4 a gallon in Austin. I think I'll just stay home and watch television for the rest of my life. I left my diamond necklace in Florida. Why did I even take it? I wore it on the drive over there, took it off, and then I guess just left it on the dresser. Stupid. And to top it all off I've contacted the owners of the house we rented and they have promised to check with their cleaning crew. It's been four days. Either they have it or they don't. And let's get real, if no one turned it in, then someone kept it. Totally my fault for leaving it there but it's hard for me to believe that it just didn't show up when they were cleaning.

Hopefully my grumpiness will have gone away by the time I write again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home