Monday, May 12, 2008

Hit the beach!

I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow for a week, so I won't be blogging. May has been such a busy month for me that I haven't been blogging much anyway. Things should calm down after I return. I'm looking forward to vacation for many reasons, but mainly because I get to spend quality time with the best friends I could ask for. I only see them a few times a year, if I'm lucky, and each time I leave thinking how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends in my life. My friend Angie can't be there this year and she is very sad. Today is her birthday so I hope I can cheer her up a little when I talk to her. I'm sad that she can't be there and that I don't get to meet her boyfriend Joshua--I would say new boyfriend, but he's not really new anymore. I wish we all lived in the same city. I know I've said that many times before, but it bears repeating. I treasure these vacations with my buddies and hope that we continue with them until we are old and gray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home