Sunday, February 03, 2008

sushi, yum, yum

There are some pretty intense things going on within my family right now. I don't feel like I'm at liberty to say what those things are since they don't directly affect me, but I will say that my parents are going through a lot right now. I only have two first cousins, Stacey and Craig, and they area dealing with more than anyone should have to deal with at this point in their lives. Stacey is getting married in June and Craig and his wife just had their second daughter. This should be the happiest time in their lives and I can't imagine that it is because of everything they've gone through and continue to go through. I am sad about everything that has gone on and pray that they will all find peace someday soon.

-------
If I could eat Musashino every single day of my life, I think I would. I love it so much. Cody and I went there two weeks ago, bellied up at the sushi bar, and stuffed our faces to our hearts' content. Then on Saturday night, about 15 of us went there for my friend Liz's 30th birthday. We had a lot of fun! People came back over to our house and we didn't go to bed until 3:00 am. Very, very late for maw and paw Krause. I took a long nap yesterday. Anyway, I'm ready to go back to Musashino, but our pocket books won't allow it for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home