Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Geaux Tigers!

What a long, strange trip this college football season has been. The tigers managed to claw their way back into the national championship game. After that hideous game against Arkansas, I thought their shot was as lost as they looked while they were playing during that game. But the BCS has proven to be a big load of crap and frankly, I couldn't be happier. I mean, seriously, Ohio State hasn't played a game in like three weeks and where are they...sitting pretty. I hope so badly that the Tigers crush them on January 7. I honestly believe that LSU has just as much of a right to be in that game as any of the other top-ranked teams. All the arguments to be there were pretty thin, but the only team I feel sorry for is Hawaii since they are actually undefeated. I realize their schedule sucks, but I can't help but feel just a little badly for them. That said, I think OU will kill them in their bowl game. Anyway, I plan to root for LSU on January 7 and you should, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home