Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hungry

I don't have a whole lot to say. I've lost like four pounds and my new Lululemon pants look really good. We went to a party on Friday night and I got really drunk on champagne and had the champagne hangover the next morning to prove it. I paid just over $6 for a really cool pair of black heels. They were 40% the original price then 30% off of that and I had a $25 gift card. I love a good deal! Cody is a gardening machine. He's dug up almost the entire backyard to plant who knows what. I wish that kind of stuff interested me, but it doesn't. I thought I would be able to get into it last year when Cody started planting stuff during the spring, but I really just don't care about it. Until he cooks the stuff from the garden. Then, I care about it a lot. Speaking of cooking, it's almost time for my afternoon snack. Thank God, cause I'm hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home