Sunday, January 13, 2008

Are men really that stupid?

We rented Superbad last night. I had no idea it was going to be so foul. Parts of it were really funny, but I found one part highly offensive and just plain dumb. Seth was at a party and dancing with this girl who was grinding up on him. She left a blood stain on his pants because apparently she was on her period. Are you kidding me? Why do men think that when a woman has her period, she's going to bleed through every piece of clothing she owns? Okay, so I realize that this was an off-beat comedy and that the creators probably don't really think that could happen, but I was just disgusted.

2 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

Sadly, this has happened to me. More than once. Not the party part, thank god, but where it bled (ahem, sorry) the line between being a private act of nature and a public embarassment. And now here I am admitting this to the blog-o-sphere.

Btw, isn't Michael Cera the cutest ever?

7:49 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Well, I suppose that part can happen. I don't know why it bothered me so. I thought a good bit of the movie was hilarious. My sister told me that it was the dumbest thing she had ever seen and a complete waste of her time.

Yeah, he's pretty cute. I haven't seen Juno yet, but I can't wait!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home