Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fishing

I went back to Monroe for Thanksgiving last week. We had a very nice, relaxing time, which I know Cody needed greatly. We went out for a little while on Friday night to this bar/restaurant that apparently the entire town goes to now. They were having an anniversary party and it was pretty packed. Cody was outside smoking (I know, I hate it.) and some redneck made a comment about his earrings. The guy said something along the lines of, "Two earrings...that must mean you're double gay." Dumbass. While I enjoy going home, there are many reasons why I don't live there anymore and comments like that are one of them. Cody said the guy was just fishing for a fight and he didn't give him the answer he wanted to hear, which is a good thing because rednecks run in packs.

I spent the entire weekend eating, drinking, and doing not much else. There was so much food at my parents' house it was unreal. I ran yesterday and went to an ass-kicking yoga class last night. Sean had two humidifiers in the room so it felt like a summer day in New Orleans. But it was a good class and it made me feel better.

-------
Big change coming soon. That's all I can say for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home