Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lulu...how much?

I broke down and bought my first pair of Lululemon yoga pants the other night at Seventh Street. They were 15% off, so I thought what the hell? Of course, 15% off of a lot is, well, not that much. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling guilty about how much I spent on a pair of yoga pants since I have to go to this really nice event for work in a few weeks and thought I would have to buy something to wear. After lying in bed awake from 3:40 in the morning until about 5:30, I finally got up to go running at the gym. To ease my mind, I tried on a few old dresses I found in my closet and lo and behold, I don't have to buy something new. It's just that I have to be careful about what I wear to work functions so that my tattoo doesn't show because that would be sort of tacky at a black-tie event. Anyway, as G'Nell said, at least I paid a lot of money for something that I'll wear over and over again instead of a dress I'll only wear a few times. Good point. But I do need a new pair of black strappy heels. Enter: gift card to Dillard's I received for Christmas.

-------
Cody and I aren't drinking during the week and it just feels so good. I sleep better (except when I'm feeling guilty about spending money), eat healthier, work out more, and have more energy all around. Why don't I do this for the entire year? Because I really, really, really like wine.

2 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

suckaaaaa!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Another reason why I bought them is because when I looked in the mirror while trying them on I thought, "Damn, I look good!" I think they could make anyone's ass look like that of a goddess!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home