Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yay!

Today is Cody's birthday. We're going to dinner tonight at Fogo de Chao, this very large and expensive Brazilian steakhouse downtown. They just keep bringing you meat until you tell them not to. Right up his alley. Several people have told me not to eat anything today because I will eat so much tonight, but you know, I'm not the type of person who can hold out on eating. It's not good for you anyway. So I just ate lunch and I'm pretty full at the moment. Maybe I'll try really hard not to eat anything else for the rest of the day.

We leave tomorrow for Slidell. Yay! I get to see my friends! Yay again! I'm happy and totally not focused on work because I'm leaving early to get everything together for our trip. Yay!

-------
I'm super sore today. Hannah had us doing all kinds of things last night to "stretch our side body". I hurt, but in a good way. My legs are sore, too, for some reason.

-------
I'm waiting to hear back from someone about something. I should know this week and as soon as I know, I'll let you know. Could I be more vague? I just don't want to say, but does it really matter? Who reads this anyway?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

11:47 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

I read!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home