Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Anxious

Gas was $3.45 a gallon at Wal-Mart this morning. I think I'm going to be sick.

-------
I love it when Texas makes national news because it's always about something like a polygamist colony that exists inside of a community where little girls are being married off at 12 years old and yet no one in the community of El Dorado wants to bother them or do anything about it because "they're not bothering anyone." Well, they're bothering me now. I feel so sorry for these women and children. If the children end up leaving, then they can be saved because they can be taught how to live in the outside world. But, the women are a different story. They won't know how to survive because they have lived their entire lives this way and know nothing else. Separation of church and state is not always a good thing, no matter what any constitutional scholar may say.

-------
I have such anxiety right now, it's unbelievable. I hate feeling this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home