Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Who needs a vacation?

I have such a busy spring and early summer! Here are my plans for the next few months:

Thursday, April 17: Cody's 32nd (yikes!) birthday; going to eat dinner at Fogo de Chao.

Friday, April 18 - Sunday, April 20: Wake up early Friday morning to drive to Slidell, LA for Nicki's 30th (yikes! again) birthday bash in south Louisiana, the most partying place I know. It's a long drive for a short visit, but will be well worth it because it means extra time with my friends.

Saturday, April 26: Crawfish boil at our house.

Thursday, May 1 - Sunday, May 4: On Thursday, fly to Destin for my cousin's bachelorette party.

Thursday, May 8 - Friday, May 9: Fly to Dallas for the Law School Foundation Board of Trustees meeting.

Tuesday, May 13 - Sunday, 18: Head to Destin yet again for our yearly vacation. I'm going to very tan. Yay!

Then, I get to rest until June 19 for my cousin's wedding in Atlanta on June 21.

Then, my birthday is July 11 and my parents will be in town for it and for a wedding that we'll be going to on July 12.

Whew!

I hope I can get some yoga and running in during this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home