Friday, August 31, 2007

Family

I feel like I have been treated unfairly and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

-------
My sister and brother-in-law will be in town this weekend, then my mother next weekend, then I go to Florida for a wedding the weekend after that. I was a little annoyed when Mary, my sister, called on Monday and said that she and Nathan wanted to come this weekend because Nathan's friend Stephen and his wife, who also live in Austin, just had a baby. This happened just on the heels of my mother calling me to say that her friend Anne was coming in town to visit her daughter Lauren on September 6, so Mom thought she would just hop in the car with her and visit with us that weekend. Should I be annoyed that my family is coming to visit two weekends in a row before a weekend that I will be out of town. Plus, I'm catering tonight and Sunday night, so I'm just swamped with crap. Thank God Monday is a holiday!

1 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

hey. i hereby tag you. you're supposed to write something along the lines of 6 little known facts and then tag someone else.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home