Monday, September 10, 2007

Been tagged

Vanessa tagged me, which means that I have to list six little-known facts about myself. This ain't easy, folks. I really enjoy talking about myself. Okay, here goes:

1. I suck at breaking up with people. Since I'm now married, this doesn't really matter, but it took me a really long time to end things with the guy I dated before Cody. That relationship started out as a rebound relationship and ended up turning into us almost getting engaged after dating for a year and a half. I'd either be married to him with at least one child and absolutely miserable or divorced right now if I had gone through with it. Fortunately, for both of us, I wised up and ended the relationship.

2. When I was younger, say in elementary school, I wanted to be a Laker Girl. Paula Abdul was my hero. My, how times have changed.

3. I used to be a Republican-yeah, me too, Vanessa.

4. When I was in kindergarten, I was deathly afraid of Michael Jackson's Thriller. I had to be picked up from two slumber parties because it was on tv and I started crying. What a wuss.

5. I really like Justin Timberlake's music.

6. I cannot stand Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. I know, I might be the only person on the planet.

I don't really have anyone to tag. That's kind of sad.

So, I totally left one out:

7. If I had balls, I would have about 10 tattoos, maybe more. I love them and yes, I love watching Miami Ink and now LA Ink.

2 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

How funny that you wrote about JT. I was going to put that. Did you see him on HBO? Smokin'.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Sadly, we don't get HBO. I can't justify spending the money on yet another television channel, even though I am missing out on some of the best shows out there. Can you believe what a scrawny little thing JT used to be? He's turned into a total babe. Kind of like Leonardo Dicaprio. Yummy.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home