Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Kitty cat

Last night one of our cats spit up more times than he usually does. Then he spit up red stuff around 10:00 and then again at 1:30 this morning. I woke up at 5:30 to go to yoga because I can't go tonight and right after I got up, he spit up red again. So I decided not to go to yoga, but to get back in bed so that I could get back up around 7:00 and take Bart to the vet. I'm concerned that he was spitting up blood. I sure hope not because I've been googling that all morning and it isn't good if it's blood. I should hear from the vet soon. Poor little Bartleby (his full name; we call him Bart for short.)

-------
I went to Clayton's class yesterday. He is totally different from any other yoga teacher at Bodhi, but I like that. The class was awesome. He chants at the beginning and end of class. I wonder if he would just chant for an hour and let me lie there and listen. When he chants at the end of class, I just want to fall asleep and definitely do not want to go back to work. (He teaches at noon.) I was thinking about the noon class and how unique it is because I go right smack in the middle of my day. It helps to me forget about the crap that has already happened, but then also helps me not to think about what I have left to do during the day. I like it.

2 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

Is Bartleby named after the Herman Melville character? I hope he's ok.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Bartleby is named after one of the fallen angels in Dogma. Our other cat's name (Bart's brother) is Lokey for the other fallen angel...you know, the ones played by Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. Cody loves that movie and named them when he got them, long before he got me:) And yes, he is okay. He's going to live!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home