Friday, September 28, 2007

san fran

Cody and I are headed off to San Francisco tomorrow morning! Yay! I've never been so I'm super excited. We've got a full week planned; When we get in we'll spend that afternoon and evening with my sister-in-law Tanya and her new baby Colton. We've got Sunday to ourselves and then Monday we're driving to Sonoma to drink wine all day with Reese and Amy. Fortunately, they're nice enough to let us stay with them so we don't have to drive back to San Fran after all the wine tours. On the way back on Tuesday, we're stopping off at Muir Woods to hike and look at red oaks. Then we'll drive back into the city to eat dim sum and then go for sushi that night. I can't wait...seriously, I'm ready now! Full report upon my return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home