Monday, January 15, 2007

Purrrrr....

There is an ice storm in Austin right now and since I'm off work for MLK day, I have the privelege of being stuck in my house all day. The weather isn't going to get any better either, so I have to assume that the University will be closed tomorrow and possibly Wednesday. I had big plans to truck it down to Bodhi for Hannah's 9:30 class this morning, but decided against it when I saw the slushy roads around my house. Instead, I cranked up my Donna De Lory cd and the heat in my house and practiced for two hours at home. I have a few dvd's, but they're not very long, nor do they challenge me enough. I figured that I've been practicing long enough to start having an in-depth home practice every now and then.

Several times while I was on my mat, one of my animals came to say hello. It tickled me a bit. My kitty Lokey is so funny. I'm nearing the end of my practice and I'm in deaf-man's pose all comfy with my knees around my ears and my hands clasping my feet, when I feel something furry plop down against my back. I slowly moved him to the side because if I had just rolled down, I would have heard all about it. A few minutes later, I was in frog and had been for several minutes when I feel something furry plop down between my legs. Lokey just wanted to hang out with me on my mat. I don't blame him.


If I'm couped up in my house for three days straight, I might go crazy. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home