Sunday, November 26, 2006

Back to work

Do you know what the crappy part about being off work for three days is...you have to go back. I'm sure that a pile of work awaits my arrival tomorrow morning. Fortunately, I have access to email, so I've managed to clean that up over the past few days. I'm already counting down the days until I'm off for Christmas. I'll be off for a week and two days then so going back after the New Year is going to be tough. I've spent the last five days doing a lot of eating and a lot of drinking. I drink when I'm off work because I get bored and I know I don't have to get up at 6:00 in the morning. I hadn't planned on drinking last night, but Cody took me to eat sushi. Sorry, I can't eat sushi and not drink wine.

My wrist is starting to hurt. I hope that feeling goes away because I recently took a break from yoga and I don't want to take another one so soon. I'm thinking that maybe it's because I've been typing on my "normal" keyboard at home for the past few days and not my ergonomic one at the office. That's what I'm telling myself in hopes that it will be the truth.

I can't be insightful in this blog. I'm not sure why, but it's just not coming to me so I'm going to sign off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home