Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ma Familla

Tuesday morning was an awful morning for me. I opened up my medicine cabinet and shit just started falling out. I broke a really great bottle of OPI nail polish, got glass in my hand, and knocked over the bottle of nail polish remover I was using to get the polish off the bathroom tile. Then, after I had *finally* gotten as much cleaned up as possible, I knocked over my coffee mug as I was about to leave for yoga--all before 6:00 in the morn. I was all whiny and crybaby-like when Cody, who just happened to be off work that day and trying to sleep, came in the kitchen asking if I had a case of the dropsies. I stopped feeling sorry for myself and starting feeling sorry for him when I realized that he was going to try to go back to sleep with the whole house smelling like a nail salon. But he can sleep through a train so I don't think the stench bothered him too much.

Today, my mood is much better. My family is coming in town this weekend and it makes me very happy. My parents will be here tomorrow and then my sister and brother-in-law will be here on Saturday. It makes me sad when I learn that people aren't close to their families, but then I take a step back and remember that not everyone's family is as kick-ass as mine is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home