Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Being challenged

So, I sent my former yoga teacher (& friend) Vanessa a message through myspace thanking her for sharing her blog with me and others. She asked why I wasn't blogging, to which I replied that I was basically afraid of having other people read my writing. What a shitty reason. I'm a pretty confident woman, so what the hell, right? Anyway, Vanessa's response was just to "jump in" and take the risk, which is funny because those who know me well know that I am so not a risk taker. I could list a lot of things in my life that I haven't done yet because they would be too risky, but that's another post. This is my first one and all.

Then Vanessa posts a blog of her own asking those of who don't blog why we don't blog. She listed some reasons as to why blogging is important; I won't list them all here, but in a nutshell, my newly-created blog is going to help bring world peace and get Vanessa a Tiffany's pendant for $200. Now, why would I NOT want to be a part of all that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home