Thursday, November 09, 2006

Being sick really sucks

This is day #3 that I've been home from work because I'm sick. I went to the doctor yesterday and paid a $25 copay only for her to tell me to take Mucinex D. I just wanted to rule out the possibility of strep throat, which I did. But I'm getting bored. For the past 3 days, I've stayed in my pajamas, taken a shower around 6:00 pm, and then changed into another pair of pajamas. I feel a lot better today and am going to work tomorrow regardless. I have so much work to do that I'm nervous about going back. Fortunately, I've been able to do some from home, but I don't have access to as much information here so I'm sure it's been piling up.

Election day is finally over! I was so incredibly sick of seeing Rick Perry's (Adios Mo' Fo'!) commercials with him in a ski jacket standing at the Texas/Mexico border with an officer. Even though he was reelected, I was happy about the national elections...and that Donald Rumsfeld resigned. I hope that our president takes these elections for what they are...a message that the American public is tired of what's going on in Iraq. I can tell I'm not feeling well because I'm trying to think of something halfway eloquent to say after that line, but nothing's coming to mind, so I'll leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home