Monday, July 23, 2007

World Traveler

I have three trips planned in the next two months and although I'm super excited about each of them, I'm not quite sure who I think I am making all of these plans that will surely cost a fair amount of money. Actually, the most expensive part is the plane ticket. I'm going to Asheville, NC in less than a month to visit my friend Angie. I've already spent a fair amount of time with these friends three times this year and this trip will be the last for this year, so I'll take in every moment. Then my friend Meredith is getting married in September in Florida so I'm headed to the beach again. And this weekend Cody and I booked a trip to San Francisco for the end of September. Yay! I'd have to say that I'm probably most excited about this trip because one-I've never been to San Fran and two-Cody and I don't take many trips alone. We will spend one day with his sister and her new baby boy, but the rest of the time, we're just going to play. I can't stop thinking aobut it, which is too bad because I need to get to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home