Thursday, March 01, 2007

taxes, schmaxes

I have not been motivated to blog lately and I'm not sure why. I think because I've been going through some things that are a little too personal to blog about so I'll write about other stuff.

-------
Barack Obama held a rally in Austin last Friday. Unfortunately, I couldn't go because I was too busy at work, but I sure did get excited about it.

-------
It's that time of year again and I appear to be getting sucked in. That's right, I am watching American Idol. I skipped the guys on Tuesday because they sucked so badly last week and I only caught the tail end of the girls last night because I didn't get home from yoga until around 7:30, but I'm still following it nontheless. Why oh why does this happen to me? I usually lose interest once my favorite is gone and I haven't picked a favorite yet, although there are a few front runners.

-------
We owe the IRS $3,000. That sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home