Friday, March 09, 2007

The Story of the Back Kisser

We went to a party last Sunday night and I almost got molested by some guy who was so drunk he could hardly stand up. It was bizarre. He kept kissing on my back. At first, I thought it was Cody and I turned around smiling as if to say, "Oh! How sweet!" But instead of Cody I was greeted by the smiling face of a stranger. Since I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, I immediately thought that he had mistaken me for someone else. When it was clear that he hadn't because he continued to kiss my back after seeing my face, I then thought that it was some colossal joke that someone had put him up to. (I'm not sure why I thought this since the people at the party were adults.) He continued to kiss me and grab me so I pushed him away and said, "Get the fuck away from me!" Apparently, Mr. Back Kisser doesn't understand that when a girl says that she means it. To bring this to a close, my friend Maggie got him away from me with the help of a few others and he basically had to be carried out of the Cedar Door. Fortunately, Cody didn't see any of this because it would not have been pretty if he had. Makes for a good story I guess but I really felt violated. Not a good feeling at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

omg that's so intense. was he with your crowd or some random guy? creepy.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I didn't know him but he was a friend of the people throwing the party. My friend Maggie knew who he was but she didn't know him well. People who did know him told me they couldn't believe he was acting like that because that's not how he is. I shudder everytime I think about it. Ugh!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home