Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Good Life

I have such a good life. My friends and I are planning our vacation to Florida, which is only two months away! We all live very far apart so we communicate by email and it gets me so excited about spending a week with friends I only get to see maybe twice a year if I'm lucky. My mom says that half the fun is the anticipation. I think she's right. But the trips are never a let down, which I think can happen when you're planning something really fun.

My sister and her husband will be in town tomorrow and then Cody and I are going to Dallas next weekend to be with them. My parents will be there too. Some people can't stand getting together with their families but I love it. It makes me wish I lived closer to home but there's nowhere near Monroe, LA that I would want to even think about living.

I have a good job and I'm in better shape than I was ten years ago. I have this wonderful yoga practice at a studio where people accept me just the way I am, which is nice. I work with a catering company that employs some really great people and it's been nice getting to know them.

And then there's the hubby. How did I end up with a man who is so patient with me and who cooks for me every single night? For me, he started going to the place we call our church home and he found faith, something I wasn't sure would ever happen. We love this church and I can't imagine what our lives would be like without it. And yes, talk of children is in the air but don't go buying baby gifts just yet folks!

So anyway, I have problems as everyone does. But my life is as it should be and it's good.

1 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

holy moses! this is all VERY exciting stuff.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home