Monday, December 04, 2006

Weather and running

I probably ran a total of five or six times in the month of November. I was sick almost the entire week of 11/06, so I don't think I ran once. I know I didn't run once last week because I was busy at work, or because I was too hung over like on Friday. Oh, btw, I usually run during my lunch break. So, today is pretty cold here in Austin, but it's really beautiful. I'm feeling good and well-rested, and not hung over at all, so I was super excited about my lunch-time run. And wouldn't you know it...my freakin tennis shoes are at home! Damn! Before I left for work, I looked in my closet but didn't see them so I thought I had left them in the office. I get here this morning and nothin'! Now, I can see them in my guest bedroom where I like to throw my extra crap because we keep the door closed so the animals won't go in there. I'm sure that's where they are, probably sitting on the floor, hoping that my feet will get in them soon. Poor Addidas tennis shoes, and poor me for being so stupid. This just means that I have to go every other day this week, no excuses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home