Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Why so blue?

My friends were in town this weekend to help me celebrate my 30th, which is actually tomorrow, and we had a blast. I was so worn out on Sunday and even yesterday, that I found myself in an awfully bad mood yesterday. I think part of it is that I always get that way when I spend time with my friends and then that time is over. I think the other part is actually that my birthday is so close. I'm not afraid of turning 30...it's the new 20 or whatever. So, I haven't quite figured out what it is, but I do have a hunch and am working through it.

-------
My grandmother is having an angioplasty this week. She's 89 and has almost full blockage in all four of her arteries. I'm nervous, but she's not afraid of dying so I'm not afraid for her. I just pray that she will be strong and that her family will be strong for her.

1 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

Happy Birthday! It's all roses from here on out.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home