Tuesday, July 03, 2007

What about your friends?

I found myself dancing a little jig this morning as I walked into work. Huh? I know. Considering I've been the uber procrastinator on many things my boss is expecting done by August 1st (yeah, right!), you would think that I would be concerned that today is the last day of my work week. But alas, I am picking up my friends from the airport on Thursday and I'm super pumped. They are each flying a long way just to help me celebrate my 30th bday (Yikes!), and I have to say that I'm feeling really special. We don't have super big plans, but I do have somewhat of a schedule lined up. Since Joanna will have to spend some time with her sister and her family, she'll miss out on a few things, but not the important part, like dinner on Friday night at Enoteca and then drinks afterward...somewhere. See, Cody and I never, and I mean never, go out and have drinks. We do our drinking at the hizouse. (Did I just say hizouse?). We have friends over for dinner or we go to friends' houses. But I'm sort of excited about having cocktails out somewhere. I'm really excited to show my friends around Austin. They've all been here, but it's been a really long time for Angie and Nicki used to live here, but oh my, how things have changed. I'd really like to go to Barton Springs on Friday, but I'm not sure if it will be open due to the massive amount of rain we've been getting and are supposed to get today and tomorrow.

-------
Been doing lots of really good yoga lately. I love Bodhi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home