Friday, April 06, 2007

Finally...

It's taken me two weeks to be able to log into blogger again! Something about old blogger and new blogger, blah, blah, blah...I don't know. Anyway, I've got a lot to say I suppose.
--------

Sean, the owner of Bodhi where I practice yoga, was knocked over the head and mugged a few weeks ago outside of downtown El Arroyo. I don't know the whole nitty gritty of it, but I do know that he has no feeling in the right side of his face nor does he have hearing out of that ear. When he talks, it sort of looks like he's had a stroke. I think he broke a bone in his octal cavity and his sister told me that his nerves aren't healing like they should, but that the doctors expect him to make a full recovery. I get very sad everytime I think about it because I love Sean to pieces and it makes me sick to think that there are people in this world who would hurt someone like that for no reason whatsoever. Maybe they grabbed a few bucks, but it couldn't have been that much. Regardless, I've prayed for Sean and his family a lot since this happened and I just hope that he has patience and understanding during this healing process.
-------

My boss emailed me last night asking me for a copy of my resume and if I could meet with her today. There are a lot of changes going on at my job and I'm anxious to see where this meeting goes.
-------

I have more to say but I've got a lot of work to do. I'm just glad I can log in again!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home