Sunday, February 01, 2009

Looking Good

Well, I'm 30 weeks down with 10 more to go. I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm growing by the day and things that are routine, daily activities are becoming harder. I walk to the UT gym on my lunch break and that is becoming a task! The other day I was on the elliptical for only 20 minutes because my legs were tired. I have a feeling that it will all be worth it in the end.

During pregnancy, you should always do things to make yourself look and feel better. I got my hair cut yesterday and it's really cute. I had her cut more layers into it and I like it. I have $350 in gift certificates to Milk and Honey Spa so on Wednesday I'm headed there for an eyebrow wax and a Lux Mani/Pedi combo. I've been thinking about a prenatal massage, too, but I'm also contemplating saving the remaining money and doing a package after I give birth. I'm just worried that I won't be able to find the time to go. But it would give Cody a chance to have some quality father/daughter time!

I went to a prenatal yoga class last Sunday at YogaYoga. I never do prenatal yoga so it was interesting. For starters, I was freezing. I haven't practiced at a heated studio since I've been pregnant, but I'm still used to at least a little heat in my practice. I put my legs up the wall at the end of class and just wanted some socks because my feet were so cold. There were probably 30 women in there and most of them were hot so I get it. I wasn't totally bored and I can see the benefits of prenatal yoga, but I couldn't do it four times week. I'll stick with Flow and Anusara for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home