Sunday, December 21, 2008

Checking up and in

To put it simply, I don't feel like blogging but it's been two weeks so I feel I must. I'm tired. Our hot water heater broke yesterday and leaked under our floors. We will need to replace a portion of them. Cody pulled up some of the flooring and the house is a mess right now. To top it all off, he's catering a Christmas party tonight, working tomorrow and Tuesday and then we leave for Louisiana for five days on Wednesday. It could have been much worse. I keep telling myself that.

-------
Yesterday, I went to my regular Saturday morning yoga class with Jenn at Yoga Yoga. She's been very helpful with modifications during my pregnancy. She wasn't teaching, instead Matt Borer was subbing for her. I have been wanting to take one of his classes for a while but I didn't realize the first time I would get to would be when I'm six months pregnant. It was hard, but definitely doable. Nothing too crazy. I enjoyed myself.

-------
I get to go to the doctor for my 24-week check up tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to getting on the scale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home