Thursday, October 16, 2008

Who's Stupid?

My two weeks of taking it easy have ended. I didn't practice yoga for about a week and then decided to skip prenatal classes and go to regular classes instead. I've been on a few walks but no strenuous cardio...spinning, here I come tomorrow! I went to Christina's class at Seventh Street last night in hopes that it would not be a typical ass-kicker and it wasn't. It was perfect. The class doesn't start until 6:00 which puts me home at about 8:00. Kind of late these days. But I'm so glad I went. I'm going to the John Friend workshop in November so I figured I should get back to some of Christina's classes to prepare me. Yes, I'll be almost 19 weeks pregnant at the time of the workshop so it will be interesting. Things with Baby are coming along nicely I suppose. I'm ready to start to feel him/her moving and I'm ready to be full-on showing.

-------
Early voting begins Monday in Texas. I'm ready for this to be over. Obama is just good. In McCain's debates, he tends to talk in terms of policies whereas Obama talks in terms of people, which is why he is able to connect to people better. McCain's finish in the debate last night was weak. And it really bugged me that he kept using the term "pro-abortion." Why have conservatives taken the term pro-choice and turned it into being FOR abortions? I am certainly not PRO abortion. I am pro CHOICE. There is a difference. Quit putting words into my mouth. *End rant*

And as much as we like to talk about how unqualified and downright stupid Sarah Palin is, one person chose her to be his running mate. John McCain. That's what I call stupid.

1 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

what? no posts?

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home